Good Friday ~ 2010

Today is Good Friday and my school has a day-off today. Good Friday reminds us of the day Jesus died on the cross for our sins. When Jesus died on the cross he forgave us our sins. Just the day before he died, he dined with his disciples and when it was done it was called "The Last Supper." On the day he died two criminals were beside him,one on his left and the other on his right. Jesus was crucified in between them. Just before Jesus was crucified the man on his left said to him,"If you are the son of God, free yourself and us." But the man on Jesus' right said to the man on the left," He did not commit sin but he is crucified," then he said to Jesus," Lord, when you go to heaven please remember me and bring me in too." And Jesus replied to the man," Yes my son, I will remember about you and I will prepare a mansion for you too, when I return to my kingdom." Just several minutes before his death, Jesus said," Lord, please forgive these people for they do not know what they are doing......." Then he breathed his last breath, and he died. Then it rained terribly. After the great rain a man saw  the incident and said," This is the son of God." He then buried Jesus in a tombstone and requested several men to guard the tombstone so that Jesus body would not be stolen. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
                                              
To be continued on Easter Day..........                                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testing Times

Modelling Clay Angry Birds

Beijing Summer Camp 2012