Giraffes ~

When I read the article from  Our daily bread 13-04-10I suddenly got an idea to post something on my blog. I suddenly had a mood to make an origami giraffe, after seaching for a while, I found a video of how to fold origami giraffe. It is easier to learn it step by step. It is not so easy, this is the third one after I threw the 1st and the 2nd failures :p

Notes about Giraffes


Giraffes  are the tallest land animal and can grow up to 18 feet tall. 
The giraffe's neck can be up to 6 feet long, and its tongue can stretch 20 inches. 
Each animal's coat has a unique pattern, muck like human finger prints. 
The giraffe has one of the shortest sleep requirement of any mammal, which is between ten minutes and two hours in a 24-hour period, it's means their averaging sleeping hours are 1.9 hours per day only (*o*)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testing Times

Recipe For Disaster

Modelling Clay Angry Birds