Exam Was Postponed To Next Week

Mum bought me two books, one is titled "Help! I Have To Take A Test". This book explains how to prepare our exam, and what we should do during the exam......... I hope it will really works. Another book is " Get Organized Without Losing It" this is also a very motivated book because I always lose itemsss at school .
Due to some reason our headmaster announced that our exam has been postponed to start on 26-10-09.Yay! I have more days to do my revision, but since I transferred to this school for 3 months, I am still a little nervous for a few subject, especially the subjects in B.M but my Super Mum really helps me a lot, she coached me and guided me even though she is not so good in BM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testing Times

Recipe For Disaster

Modelling Clay Angry Birds