Youth Camp 2011

My church, TWC has organized a youth camp titled Faithbook which started on 15 Dec and ended on 17 Dec this year at the Genting View Resorts. 29 church members participated in this camp. As soon as we arrived, Faithbook t-shirts and notebooks were distributed among us participants. Later, our roommates were announced. Throughout this camp, I managed to learn so much more about my roommates. My favourite game was the amazing race, although it was quite tough I'm glad my team won the second place. The Lord touched lots of hearts during praise and worship and the sessions for this camp made us better people by advising us to make deals with God, be Christian who "sail on open waters" to make spiritual progress with the Lord, follow the examples of the storm riders of the past like Noah, Abraham, Moses and Gideon. This camp was really a wonderful experience to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testing Times

Modelling Clay Angry Birds

Beijing Summer Camp 2012