International Women's Day (8th March 2010)

Today is International Women's Day, I gave my mum rest for one day, I prepared my lunch by myself. I cooked  some pancakes since it is not too difficult  to cook.  


I mixed  an egg and some water with the pancake flour, then I started to cook....

Not looking too good :P

1 pack of chocolate milk, 3 pancakes and Australian honey and strawberry jam was my lunch for today.

I wish my Mum, Aunts, Sisters........ all of you women a Happy International Women's Day!
*******************************************

Comments

  1. this looks delicious (^__^)/ you can also use milk instead of water next time.

    add cocoa/ green tea powder for variations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have the pancake flour.... I can try your recipe ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Testing Times

Modelling Clay Angry Birds

Recipe For Disaster