The Amazing Fireflies

Last Saturday (15/08/09) our church's fellowship organized
a trip to Kuala Selangor to see the amazing fireflies.
We reached Kuala Selangor about 6.45pm, we had
a seafood dinner but it was not as delicious as we expected.
After dinner, we went to"Kampung Kuantan" which
was famous for its tourism for fireflies. The renting fees for a
"sampan*" was RM 40.00. Each sampan can carry 4 to
5 people. *sampan = wooden boat

  I was shivering a little in the beginning because the
life guard told us the river has crocodiles...... but when
I saw the glowing firelies, my fear escaped.

 It was too difficult to capture photos in the dark :(
My dad tried to capture a nice photo. Unfortunately,
we only captured a photo of a single firefly =X

I found this photo on the internet. It was exactly
what I saw during the trip. The fireflies were surrounding
the trees they made it look like Christmas trees.
It looked awesome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testing Times

Modelling Clay Angry Birds

Recipe For Disaster