A letter to my SRSS classmates

Dear SRSS classmates,
Even though I left my old school, Sri Sempurna I still go to BB (Boys Brigade). Today I went to BB and saw my friends. They looked glad to see me. I met Le Chi and Nicole.But....Joshua, Eason where are you!? I miss u all....
Boo Hoo... you guys promised to see me every Saturday.

Once again, I want to thank all of you (my classmates) for keeping my Science book.
At the same time, if anyone of you can find any of my exercise books and my thumb drive, please help me pass it to Le Chi because he, my best brother will pass it to me.

May God bless you all........

Comments

  1. Lol~ !! What a Random DUDE (Psst: Nicole Here.......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Testing Times

Modelling Clay Angry Birds

Recipe For Disaster