Wilayah Day :)

Yesterday was Wilayah Day and yes, it was a holiday. But the most tragic type of holiday there is. Getting stuck at home, going through a wiping-the-gigantic-windows-in-front-of-the-house-while-standing-on-a- chair-for-four-hours day, without help. T__T
      How miserable. After that, I still had to clear the table...etc. I was doing all that had to be done in living room while my mom polished up all dirty scraps found in the kitchen including exterminating pests. My dad was booming up the entire upper floor with cleanliness and noise since he was with his "trusty" vacuum cleaner, broom and mop. Sigh, entire family giving the old home a nice annual sweep.
       This year, though, we're trying to give some changes to the home here and there. Altogether, we've changed the bed sheets, given a nice new white to the living room curtain though I doubt I'll be that way for long once our house returns to its abattoir state (which is like when six months end, this is when it looks like a boar runs loose in the house).  We've given some of our old clothes away as charity to the orphanages or something. Er, we wanted to get a new shoe rack too since the current one is all broken and everything.
         I guess the house looks perfect after five hours worth of cleaning up, huh? Really hope it stays that way forever. Right now, January has ended. Even as I'm writing this post I feel like I'm entering a month filled with holidays to the end of time... February!

Right now, I feel as if I've been running in the wilderness on hours after being chased but none of this running shall be worth it when I know that I'm getting more and more exhausted as time runs by as the beast licking its lips behind me is advancing millimeters every minute I'm  sweating away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testing Times

Modelling Clay Angry Birds

Recipe For Disaster