Olympiad Maths -___-'''

Wow! I got into the Olympiad Maths in school but I totally don't understand anything the teacher has talking about for the past two months. I'm so messed up with all the algebraic expressions, integers, polynomials, monomials and everything and my brain is going to explode. Fortunately, my dad is able to help out by a lot but  I realized that I still have to go into memorizing some methods of solving Olmpiad Maths questions. Oh, all this Maths is   driving me crazy. I've got absolutely no idea what  I am learning too. Except for some expanding formulas I know nothing about this T___T  But looking on the bright side, it helps me understand what I currently learn in the normal level of Maths. Integers for Form One has become so much easier to understand with Olympiad maths. Olympiad Maths is so supreme until I feel like it is the study of a genius but it turns out that I am wrong. My dad said that they learned about integers when they were only in Standard Six  o.O The maths I'm studying in school is very easy and the difficulty has been reduced. I have mixed feelings right now. I'm so sad I didn't learn it earlier and relieved that my Maths isn't so hard. I feel so lost....

Comments

  1. hoho i don't even know what all these maths terms mean anymore! i had a lot of problems with maths in high school! in my final year of high school, i did the easiest maths subject (there were three to choose from). but i was lucky i had a good teacher who was able to tutor me before school/during lunch/after school. it was his dedication that i was able to do well in the exams.

    keep trying and i hope you will do well with your dad's help :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have more schoolwork now as compared to school in primary. I must work harder to get better in my Olympiad Maths XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Testing Times

Modelling Clay Angry Birds

Recipe For Disaster