My UPSR Rewards

After UPSR, I got straight A's and I guess studying hard does come with its benefits. Towards a better future and the good things like awesome rewards. As I was checking through the pile of letters for one that would be addressed to me although I don't get one in almost every half a year, but there I saw a enormous parcel on the table with an all too familiar address from my friend in Australia sending me chocolates, cookies and a much appreciated honey nougat bar. I think its a very thoughtful reward from her. 


Also from my mom, I received my very own N3DS as a gift of encouragement for the full score that I earned.All this rewards sure is good but I would like to give thanks for all my mom's hard work in guiding me all this while, taking good care of me and this valuable piece of N3DS from her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testing Times

Recipe For Disaster

A Spark of Flame