7 ~ 16 October 2011: Big Bad Wolf Book Sale

The Big Bad Wolf  Book Sale is back again! Last year, during the Big Bad Wolf  Book Sale I bought a lot of wonderful books with low prices so this year I take my time to head down to MAEPS Serdang where the Big Bad Wolf  returns. This time the invasion is bigger and I managed to afford a box full of books to read after my year end examination. Hehe . . . this time I will have no fear of boredom throughout my year end holidays. All my time shall be used up on reading the books I have bought recently.

     If you are a book worm just like me, here is a great opportunity to buy all the books you desired to have at this gigantic book sale. If you want a further explanation, please visit the Big Bad Wolf website.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testing Times

Modelling Clay Angry Birds

Recipe For Disaster