Welcome Poh ~

                  
Today, Poh Jian Hui came to visit us when we were having our  BM lessons and teacher let him enter.Truthfully, almost everybody in the class who knew him rushed at him and is was quite a chaos at that time as if a superstar  walking off  the stage and all the audience was rushing for his autograph but it  was a bit different.Everybody wasn't trying to take an autograph instead they were giving him a warm welcome. Handshakes, group hugs and high fives was done by everyone. Wow! It was quite a welcome and everyone was overjoyed except for some students who didn't know him. Oh, the old days ...
After school, we met him again and everyone went home except for him and me. After listening to some music from his phone, he asked me if I wanted to go for a drink and I gladly accepted the offer. I tried to pay for both our drinks as he was my old friend but he denied the offer and right now his words are still ringing in my ears," Don't try to escape from me you, you little mongrel!" he then gave me back the amount  which I paid for the drinks and we talked about  "Left 4 Dead" before he departed. He also asked me to convince the teachers to hold the "MBS Carnival" on 31 July when he would come back again for a surprise visit next time ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testing Times

Modelling Clay Angry Birds

Beijing Summer Camp 2012