A Prayer - Tsunami And Earth Quake in Japan

It was sad to hea that the huge  8.9 earthquake and tsunami in Japan yesterday. It was all so tragic. My heart is breaking for Japan. My family and I are so worried. Our Japanese friend and her family live in Sendai Miyaki(where most of it happened). I have sent her an email yesterday and I am still waiting for her reply. I hope that she and her family are safe in God's arms.


"Lord, I pray that you will cast your arms to protect my friend and her family in Japan. May You keep them safe and sound. Lord, may you stop this uprising chaos and torture towards innocent hearts and bring peace upon this land. Lord, Almighty God may you strengthen their faith towards you and help them to be courageous. I pray also this earthquake does not hit anywhere near my friends and her family in the field of this earthquake and its after waves and shock that all will be held in your divine hand of love and protection. I trust you and love you Lord, I pray all this in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testing Times

Modelling Clay Angry Birds

Beijing Summer Camp 2012