The Mooncake Festival


The Mooncake Festival is around the corner again, I like this festival because I can eat the sweet mooncake and I also can play lantern with my friends.

Beside the traditional baked lotus mooncake, I also like the jelly mooncake.... but of course the most I like is the Haagen Dazs ice-cream mooncake. Dad is not going to buy the ice-cream mooncake this year, because he said it is very expensive, he bought me the new favourite the snowy mooncake filled with red bean, hmmm not bad....

This year we will celebrate the mooncake festival party with our church members in Joel's house, I hope we can admire the brightly and fullest moon, and we also can play lantern, candle, and games together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testing Times

Modelling Clay Angry Birds

Beijing Summer Camp 2012